Thursday, April 02, 2009

A VERY wet day..........and cold weather to arrive!

This will be a bit short....not too much to say as the weather was rainy, dismal, depressing, and the forecast is NOT good for Sunday through Tuesday nights. COLD weather is to arrive with the lows at night to be 32 degrees, 28 degrees, and 29 degrees for Sun-Tues!!!!!!! I will have to go get some more propane tomorrow as I am not going to re-winterize TheHowserHouse plus take out all of the liquids, etc., in the basement. NOPE.....will not do that again at this time of the year.....DAMN!!!!

We spent most of the day in the Cape Girardeau area........visiting with Mike and Becky.....and then taking our granddaughter, Rachel, to dinner.....before she had to report to the Civic Center for Volleyball practice. It was great to see and visit with all of them.......!!!!!

And then, we returned home about 8pm this evening. The 1st Lady is now all wrapped up in the final marathon episode....3 hours.....of ER.....and so, I have not bothered her since we returned.

Tomorrow......well, we will see how things go as to what we accomplish around the stick and brick. I will have to get propane filled for the RV.......as I said above. I have tons of limbs and stick to pick up in the yard, but it is a mess with all of the rain that has fallen today, so that might have to be put off for a day or so.

Doug....if you see this.......I will call in the morning....my cell phone battery is 100% dead....and I am about 50% done for......so tomorrow, my good friend(Friday).

And so........a quick few lines........and as always.....

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: