Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009: Misery continues with dreary, dismal, damp, discouraging, and depressing days!!!

Yep....the above says it all about the day.....however, I wasn't necessarily depressed nor discouraged, except........

I was awake for some ungodly reason at 4:18AM today.....and the last time I looked at the damn clock was 5:43....and awoke then at 7am...my usual time. However, I HATE/DETEST laying in bed in the middle of the night wide awake!!!!

The morning, after the rituals and Fr Roast coffee, went quickly. I made a trip down off of Buford Heights to town......need to get the front windshield glass replaced as it is in BAD shape with a huge crack clear across the windshield and many other chips that are beginning to spread, also. After making arrangements for that to be done next week.......I then went to the local tire shop to pick up a tire that I left them last week to be fixed....one for our wheel barrow. NOW...I can do some yard work......???? Well........

If this damned weather doesn't get better with sun and warmth, I never will get it all done. Today.,...it never got out of the 40's.....BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! And, the dampness just make it seem quite a bit colder than that!!! Tonight, a heavy frost is predicted.....so, I had to open up two slides on the RV so that the furnace could be turned on and the floor vents would be open with the slides out.......do not want to re-winterized again, as I have said earlier.

This afternoon????? Did some research on cell phones.....checking reviews and ratings.....have about decided to go with AT&T for a new provider, but still checking out the phones available and the amenities on the phones that we would like to have.

I also cleaned the stick and brick for our expected guest who will arrive tomorrow afternoon from Red Bay, Alabama. Dusted.....always needing that with this forced air furnace that we have which just seems to distribute dust throughout the rooms, even with a new filter just installed.

Tonight.....Sue and Dave Hanner came over, so we opened and finished off a bottle of dark red medicine, ate some brownies(which I made for them) along with ice cream and fresh strawberries and hot Fr. Roast coffee!! We watched American Idol and Dancing With The Stars....... I continue to be impressed with Adam on AI.......he is soooo versatile and always PERFORMS, not just sings!

And sooooo, not too much new........but outside of the shitty weather, the day was productive....and as always.......

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: