Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009: HURRAY!!!! YEAH!!!!! My laptop is FIXED!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! This morning, while I was finishing the morning rituals.....I had a message on my cell phone.....and it was the Toshiba Service Center in STL!!! Yep.....my computer was fixed and ready to be picked up!!!!!!!

I had already taken the truck into the local glass repair shop....City Glass....and my new windshield was to be installed today. After dropping it off by 8AM.....I walked the mile back to the stick and brick......had a cup of coffee....and then took a shower, etc., etc.

After the phone message, I made a trip out to the Supercenter, picked up a few things for the 1st Lady....and by 10:30 or so, I was on my way up to STL....anxious to get my laptop! It took a little over an hour and a half......and then I was inside the repair shop. Yep......the best was yet to come!!!!: IT WAS TOTALLY COVERED BY THE TOSHIBA WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was more than I could have possibly hoped for after the choking incident two months ago in the RGV in Texas!!!!! Soooooo many $$$$$$$ were saved today by the Service Center!!!!! WHEW!!!

And sooooo, it was an amazing morning....and the day continued to be just super after getting the laptop. Not wanting to trust anything.....I stopped at the Panera Bread Co....where they have free Wifi.....and sat down at a table and in a few seconds I was online and checking my email. WOW...it is fixed!!!!!! Excited I was......and still am this evening!

So, I hopped back in the car and drove south towards the stick and brick. But, first.....I stopped in Farmington and had the oil changed......it was way overdue! Returning home......I immediately began to get my laptop organized for my use......everything had been wiped off and lost during the repairs. I had made a disk with many of my files and documents just before the choking incident, so I have almost everything that I lost. All pictures were saved, except about a dozen of the last ones I took before I lost everything..........so, it wasn't too bad.

This evening????? Answering some emails, getting Skype set up again, and also enjoying the American Idol episode.....and my vote STILL goes to Adam!!

And sooooo, a big surprise about the laptop......and it just made certain that.....

LIFE IS JUST INCREDIBLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!

No comments: