Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11, 2009: Hmmmm.....what a gorgeous day.....to not feel too good....UGH!!!

As I didn't get to write last night.......a brief update: Yesterday morning flew by quickly with a trip to the post office, Walmart, and then by noon, the 1st Lady and I were on our way to go visit with Mike. And soooooo, after a great visit with him for 5 hours.....we returned to the stick and brick around 9pm.....tired and ready to do ABSOLUTELY nothing!....And, that is what we did!!

Today......I was up at 4am with a minor headache for some unknown reason.....and from that time on, I didn't rest well, obviously. Returning to the vertical position, I took some Excedrin....and soon the 1st Lady was up and beginning to get her bag packed for a trip up to visit with her mother for a few days. I kind of just wandered aimlessly around the house.....my head asking me to "please take it easy today".....and I just hung out.....going from room to room....with not much energy to do anything.

The 1st Lady left a bit after 1pm for her 210 mile drive.....and I decided I would go outside and pick up some more sticks/limbs out of the yard. Still haven't done the outside work as yet....where the hell does the time go??? Well....after less than 30 minutes, my head told me to "STOP!!!"........and stop I did. Returning inside, I laid down for about an hour.....fell asleep.....and when I awakened, I did feel somewhat better.

And soooo, the day has passed quietly, beautifully, and with a bit of inside brain pain....(sounds better than a headache.....right?). The house is very quiet.......nice for a day....and then she will be missed, I'm certain. Watching a little tv tonight....but, nothing is really any good as this IS Saturday night.

Tomorrow??? Hmmm, well let's see what the day brings forth.....supposed to rain by afternoon....accent should be on the "supposed". For me, it will be another day of not too much going on......still a bit of cleaning inside to do....well, hell!!! Quite a bit more than " a bit" of cleaning, but it will get done...and if it doesn't, well I'm retired!!!!! I don't give a damn! heehee

And sooooo, after this riveting, oh-sooo-interesting post this evening, I am certain you will be upset at the brevity of this post.......it just is not as interesting as being down in the RGV, is it???? I feel the same damn way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, we all know, though, that.....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Those day are no fun.