Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yep.....just as I discussed last night!

ANOTHER oil company posts record profits........and while you and I continue to pay record prices for gas/diesel just to exist!!! The headlines below are from CNN online.

"Exxon Mobil posts largest quarterly profit ever
Gain of $9.92 billion is the largest quarterly profit ever for a U.S. company"

I close now before I embarrass myself with the language I might use here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later......

An uneventful afternoon: Lunch with the 1st Lady as she didn't have any school this afternoon; a quick trip to Farmington to get my graying locks trimmed (what few locks there are); a bit of watching the talking heads on the tellie discussing the Meirs withdrawal of her nomination for Supreme Court Justice; and then a bit more watching of the tellie this evening.

Soooooo, not much of interest in today's life in TheHowserHouse.

However.....Life IS Good......and as always, I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: