Thursday, October 13, 2005

A busy day both in cyberspace and on the home front..

Yeah......the morning, as well as much of the rest of the day, were taken up with messages arriving from, and leaving for....cyberspace. A bit of an earthquake within the Cedar Creek RV Club......some events from early on and some from yesterday all came together to make for a spasming of the members across the nation today. Believe I forgot to mention that I was appointed the Missouri Director of the Cedar Creek RV Club....which I accepted......a couple of weeks ago. Anyway....the lappie was smoking today with emails coming and going across the country.......and it basically boils down to the organizational structure of the club.....it needs repairing!!! With the national and Canadian membership growing rapidly...on a daily basis....a few necessary changes in the organizational chart needs to be changed....and quickly! We'll see......

The rest of the day, between emails, was taken up by finishing the wash job on TheHowserHouse and loading a few necessities for the weekend. I will be "down in the valley" for the weekend and probably without cell phone which means NO updates on this blogspot. Hope I can survive.......and all of you readers, also. The weather looks perfect for the weekend......even if it does get a bit warm during the day.

The 1st Lady will not be down there as long as I will......she will join me tomorrow evening and she will return on Sunday. I will bring TheHowserHouse back on Monday.......in time for the monthly school board meeting.
WOW.....doesn't seem like it has been a month since the last one????!!!

Sitting here watching the Cards in the 4th inning.....they need to get moving as they are behind right now. the 1st Lady is at her Sorority meeting.....a twice a month happening for her.

I seem to be getting quite a few calls pushing and pulling me to enter the political race(s) once again. First....the calls have been coming in for me to run for Alderman from our ward in the spring city elections....and then, more calls and arm twisting for me to run again next year for State Representative. Well, it is much appreciated that I am thought of as being capable to do the job, but.......BUT...that side of my Life has changed....and I am ready to travel quite a bit more after the 1st Lady retires in the spring. There are toooo many things to do around the next bend of the road, or in the next country the plane lands in, to have to be pinned down to meetings and a "job". Besides......my time gets shorter for this Life with each and every passing day........hmmmmm, that always get me to thinking about what I will be doing in the next lifetime. I know I was an Asian and also an Italian in previous lives, as well as being an explorer ....hence, my love for traveling in this lifetime!!

Sooooo, I will close for tonight. Life is Good.....and I hope for all of you, also!!!

If you don't think BIG........nothing BIG will ever happen in your Life!

No comments: