Monday, October 24, 2005

A few more words.......without any "orange"

Ha!!! Are you blinded by the orange of the pictures??? All of that was totally unplanned by 1st Lady Grandma and Ava.......just coincidence. Blogger has implemented a new way of posting pictures.....and mine came out a bit larger than I anticipated. Guess I will have to find out a way to make them smaller......a computer guru, I'm not!!!

The rest of my day went by quickly. Spent a bit of time later in the afternoon preparing an Italian dinner for the 1st Lady and myself. A tomato-mozzarella cheese-celery salad marinated in a balsamic vinegar dressing, tortellini with bacon and flash fried chicken tenders covered in an alfredo sauce, freshly baked garlic bread, and vino to compliment the meal........yummmmy!!!!

This evening I spent some time sifting through messages on a couple of RV websites.......reading some that interested me and that I thought I needed to know more about. Then a bit of time working another project that I have going on right now. And now.......my eyes are watering from overusage.......and I'll soon have to close this lappie up/down and try to get my book finished.

Oh yea!!! I did have a phone call from the ASST. Principal at Osage High School. Really interesting to hear of his new experiences as the asst prin. versus his past life in education as the hs band director. Quite a change for him!!!!!

Sooooo, LIFE IS GOOD......and I hope for all of you, also!

No comments: