Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Why....WHY do I write this little page of personal thoughts???

I began looking backwards this afternoon.....thinking......YEP, I did say THINKING. Well, perhaps.....reflecting might be a better word in this particular case. How and why did I begin exposing my thoughts to the entire world a few months ago??? It will soon be six months of publishing these thoughts that run thru my aging mind........and to my great surprise I DO enjoy doing this!

So, again why did I begin this nightly expose(need an accent mark over the e)?? I DO remember that my good friend Goldie encouraged me to write a blog.......at that time I wasn't even sure what a "blog" meant.....hahhaa. NOW I know...... I know that I decided that I wanted to keep my friends and family updated on our daily doings while traveling down the road this summer.....and on later trips, also. Sooo, we purchased this great little lappie, and ever since then it has been on my lap over several thousand miles as well as here in our stick and brick. I had NO idea that these little thoughts would cover the entire world in the span of just a few minutes after I pushed the "publish" button.......and, believe me......they DO go all over the world.

I continue to hear from past students, old friends, and family who say they are "addicted" to this site!! WOW.....I would never have thought that my aging thoughts would be of interest to others........even those who have no idea WHO I am. Are they just nosey????? I check each day/night and see that I have some of the same readers......whomever they might be.....and they return almost daily. All I can detect is where their internet service is coming from......not exactly their location and certainly no one's name is given out.

Soooo......why do we become so interested in other's lives that we check each day to see what has happened in their lives???? All of these things were going thru my mind today......and, you know: I don't have any answers to these questions. Hmmmm..........

I do know that as long as I can, I will continue to express my thoughts and relate my activities.....at least MOST of my activities.....hahaha. Soooo, I end this little bit of nothingness.......nothing has been discovered by these thoughts.....I know nothing more about why I am doing this that I did this morning.......

And so, Life IS Good.....and I hope for all of you, also!!!

Mark of Omaha......I am soooo looking forward to your visit!!! How many years has it been??

No comments: