Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Another day in the stick and brick....

A gorgeous day.....could it be the last???? Rain, storms, a cold front approaches from the north and our great autumn days may become history. I spent as much time as possible on the patio and in the yard.....enjoying the VERY warm temperatures.......tomorrow should be different.

Our across-the-street neighbor came over this morning for a bit of time. We had a good discussion about several issues in our community.....but I don't think we solved anything!! HAHA.

This afternoon I gave 5 private music lessons.......it is always enjoyable to work with these students/adults and to see how they progress in only 7 days time. I look forward to Wednesday afternoons ........I always feel like I have been helpful in their pursuit of learning how to play and/or sing for the rest of their lives.

Well.....the St Louis Cardinals are finished for the year. They just couldn't pull it all together during this last final league championship series. Really hate this!!!!!!

Soooooo.....another day in the Life of TheHowserHouse. Life is, as always, GOOD......and I hope for all of you, too!!!!

No comments: