Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Autumn is here to stay!

Wow.....what a great cool(temps) day!!! Not the wonderful blue sky, but the cool breezes that blew all day and kept the leaves falling from the trees. And yeah....the leaves are turning rapidly now. It doesn't look like it will be a brilliant autumn with blazing colors.....I think many of the leaves will have already fallen. But....it is wonderful to drive down the hill that I live on and enjoy the overhanging limbs with their fall colors.

This is one of those days when I didn't do tooooo much. Made a quick, well it was supposed to be quick....trip to SuperWalmart for some groceries. I wandered up and down each of the food aisles and when I arrived home it was more than hour later than when I left. I should have known.......the total bill was more than I had planned on spending!

I spent some time thinking about this little blogspot today. Keep wondering why sooooooo many people from around the world check into this site each day.......I guess to see if I am still alive!!!??? Why is anyone interested in TheHowserHouse, especially if they have never even met me during my Life. Now.....this is not to say that I don't enjoy writing this few words each evening.........because I sure as hell do enjoy it. It just keeps me wondering.............why???

The 1st Lady NEVER reads this........perhaps she thinks it might embarrass her???? Oh yeah....she DOES hear about it from various other readers, so she knows a little about this, but not on a daily basis. Right now she is preparing her plans for the classroom tomorrow..........a nightly ritual for her. She IS a perfectionist as an educator in the classroom.........and she expects the same of her students. Perhaps she just doesn't want to take the time to wander thru all of these nonsensical thoughts! Why do you????????

Just finished watching the weekly episode of "The Amazing Race"........really glad to see the teams leaving the country and giving them a chance to experience life in another country. It will make everything a bit more even for all of the teams......tooooo many variables when in a foreign country. I always become jealous when I see them having the opportunity to travel to countries that I haven't visited.

The violated garage of mine???? Yep.....each day it gets a wee bit closer to being repaired.......all of the drywall is up and now it is "mud" time and then.....the final painting. And.....oh my God.....it will then be time to try...TRY...to put everything back in the proper place, hmmmm........don't believe there was a proper place for EVERYTHING! Our family room which shares a wall with the garage.....well, it is a MESS. We had some changes made to the wall, which means that all of our furniture is bunched together.....and "is a MESS"!!!!

WELLLLLL....have I said enough crap tonight?????? Do you have any questions to ask of me????? Oh yeah....I did spend a bit of time in TheHowserHouse (rolling).......I hadn't run the gennie for a couple of months, so I had started it up and let it run for an hour+. Turned on the furnace so their would be a bit of a pull on the gennie......make it work some.

And soooooo, so far - so good!!! Life is GOOD......and I hope for you, also!!!

No comments: