Thursday, October 20, 2005

EARPLUGS, PLEASE!!!

Oh my God.......I had no idea it would be this bad!!! The contractor and his help are finishing the garage red0.....and in the process are starting the remodeling of the interior of the house because the garage wall and the family room wall are the same.......soooooooooo, hammering, sawing, removing of windows, and the locating and rewiring of the tellie cable running through the wall is now occurring!!!!!! EGADS.......what a job!!!!!!! AND.....just think......the REAL interior work has not even begun. I may have to move out of the house....hahaha.....as we plan to knock out walls, install new ones, replace the kitchen cabinets, new flooring, etc., etc., etc. And all of this will not begin until after the Holidays......snow in the house??????? Who knows!!

More later.......I am needed for information as to where wires need to be run.....

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! I had a huge amount written about the remainder of this day and some philosophical thoughts about why I am writing this for unknowns.......finished it up.....and pushed "publish" .....and NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, all of my creativity has been deleted and my thoughts are barren and sterile and I am pissed!!! Soooooo.......I am signing off for tonight. Tomorrow we will be at TanTara Resort and they do not have wireless internet except in their busy lobby.....otherwise it is $15 for five minutes, so I will hope to have cell phone service. DAMN.....am I ever pissed!!! I should have learned my lesson about this sometime ago.....this is not the first time this has happened.......oh well....such is life

And, Life is Good (except at this particular moment)......and I hope it is good for all of you, too!!!!!!

No comments: