Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A day of cleaning TheHowserHouse

Yep........I spent most of the day in the great weather.....using some elbow grease as I washed the outside of TheHowserHouse....the rolling one! It had many dead nasty little buys on the front end which I picked up....not my choice.....as I went to and back from Branson a few weeks ago. Just hadn't taken the time to clean it up. Luckily...I had waxed this front end cap a couple of times and so the bugs wiped right off without having to really rub very much. I also washed, by hand, two other sides.........only one left to go in the morning.

It actually was a bit dirtier than I had thought it was going to be.........took me longer as I usually use my extended pole washing brush, but it wasn't taking off the mud and crap, so it was cleaned by my talented little hands. As I said.....one side left....the side that is in the sun, so will get up early in the morning and get it done before the hot sun reaches it. Then......do the windows....and check out the interior.....and then load a few things for our weekend trip.

Just a relaxing weekend trip to Sam A. Baker State Park to enjoy the fall weather with a stream rushing by and leaves falling around us.........a good time to hike/stroll and to do some reading out in the sun.

Had my private students this afternoon for their music lessons. They really are doing quite well.......a better bunch of students than I have had for a few years. Makes it much more pleasant to hear correct notes.....right??

The 1st Lady and I watched the Cards win tonight! Hope they keep doing what they've been doing!!!!!

Sooooo, until a bit later..........Life IS Good....and I hope for all of you, also.

No comments: