Sunday, October 02, 2005

A relaxing, restful day.

Oh yeah.....the title says it all for today's activities by this aging man. Managed to drag myself up and watched the "talking head" shows this morning while having coffee. Later in the morning, I went and purchased today's St Louis Post.......I always read this one from cover to cover on Sunday's....PLUS, we can get the local tv guide for our entertainment schedule....hahah!

So.....just where did my day go??? Well....had several phone calls on the house phone...the cell was giving me some difficulties today......checked out the property and surveyed all that I own.....and then watched a bit of the tellie's no-brainer shows during the afternoon.

The 1st Lady returned around 7pm from her "working vacation" at her mother's house. Sooo, I popped some brownies into the oven and before long I was putting more calories into my body.....which I DO NOT need. But.......I do like my "Sunday evening brownies"!!!!

Lots of interested citizens of the world have checked out this blog today.....hope they are keeping up with my Open Book Life. Some days are more interesting than this one........of course, Sunday IS supposed to be a day of rest, isn't it??? Does that mean I have to WORK tomorrow.......egads!!! Not me....!!!

Soo, good friends, Life is Good at TheHowserHouse, and I hope for all you, also!

No comments: