Friday, October 07, 2005

NO down time today.....hardly.

Yeah.....a busy day that kept me on the go most of the time. In fact.....I even jumped out of bed earlier than the norm. Then....after my required cupS of Fr. Roast, I was off to Sam A Baker State Park....about 39 miles south of town. Needed to check out the sites and determine just exactly which ones I can get TheHowserHouse into without taking out a tree, signpost, or crunching a corner of the RV. Sooo, a slow drive through each of the two campgrounds there with pencil and site maps in hand, and I was soon on my way back home with the much needed details of each cg.

Then.....it was a quick lunch of fruit and oatmeal....HEALTHY!!! And.....another quick change of clothes and I was soon in the garage putting on the REAL paint on the walls and ceiling that I had primed this week. This didn't take quite as long as I anticipated, even though after the ceiling dried I discovered that I had missed a few small spots...........white on white is difficult to determine if it is totally covered or not!!

A brief 30 minutes for coffee outside on the patio and then I realized the sun had left the patio and I was tooooo damn cool in my short sleeved shirt to remain outside.......CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?????? Now please do not think I am complaining......I was just not attired in the correct seasonal clothing. Soooo, another quick change.....and then the last cup of coffee before the 1st Lady returned home from her classroom/science lab.

Then we were off to go see Mike for the evening. A good visit.....and we were home by 8:15pm. Ahhhhh, a chance to sit down, surf the net, read the RV forums, check out the newspapers that I didn't get to spend much time with this morning, and as soon as I finish this little post, I will curl up with a cup of hot tea and my novel and perhaps.....just perhaps, I may come close to closure on this book!

Possible frost this evening.....so I moved my Basil plant in closer to the wall of the house. The rest of my herb garden is pretty well protected so I didn't cover it up. I fear for my lovely Butterfly Bush.....but, it IS toooo big to cover for protection......sooooo, my dear little Monarchs may lose their aromatic purple blooms tonight!!!! A bittersweet night........love the cool weather and the frost will bring out the colors of the leaves, but my flowers will be damaged, perhaps fatally.

Tomorrow........a day of whatever comes to mind.......with a planned trip to Farmington to have dinner and catch a movie......and then.....who knows??????

Sooooo, Life is Good (as always), and I hope for you, also!!!!!

Excuses are for losers.........Solutions are for winners in Life.

No comments: