Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW......this day has been absolutely beautiful!!!!

My sleep throughout last night suffered greatly.......just couldn't get comfortable and so I continued to awaken and then return to sleep for about four hours....until 4AM.....and then I was awake most of the rest of the "night". And so, today has been a day of not too much energy, but the weather today simply allowed me to sit on the deck and gaze across the round pool.....endlessly!!

Yep....the temps never go out of the upper 70's and the sky never brought forth one single cloud, so there was absolutely no humidity......a PERFECT DAY!!!!! And....yes, I did sit on that deck many times during the day and enjoy the peace, the quietness of the surrounding thickly wooded area, and just enjoy the relaxation that this kind of day allows to soak into your soul.

And...that is about the sum total of my day! Oh yeah....I did grill some hamburgers....and we ate out on the deck as the sun was going down.....and it was great!!!! And....today was a very good day!!! And soooooo, I must once again say that.....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: