Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aug 12, 2008: Home again......with no travel plans....YET.

After a very relaxing morning at Darrel and Dr. Jeni's estate.......we left shortly after lunch for home. After getting some fuel......$3.44 a gallon for regular.....we just drove on home with no other stops. Arriving about 2:30......we unloaded and began to open up the stick and brick to some fresh air before we would turn on the a/c.

The remainder of the afternoon has been just as above.......taking care of getting things out of TheHowserHouse...on wheels...and putting things away. I ran out to Walmart and wound up being there almost an hour as I ran into several friends who inquired about our summer travels.

And soooo, we came to a halt to have some dinner.....and then to settle down to watch the Olympics on the plasma. And OMG.....WHAT a difference it makes after seeing the first part of the Olympics on regular tv's. HOW I wish I could see the opening night ceremonies on this tv....!!!! Might have to see if I can purchase a DVD of it.....????

Sooo, as I sit here and watch the girl's gymnastics....I am going to close this little post so I can concentrate on these Games tonight. It is good to be home.......but, hopefully not for tooooo long. "Life is too short to stay in one place"...........right????

LIFE IS JUST REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: