Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday: Hmmmm......what to discuss???

Yep.....it has been just one of those days.........and for me, they happen very infrequently. One of those days when nothing really occurs that is of interest......even to me....haha!! Let's see......I had my regular breakfast followed by my daily cup(s) of French Roast coffee, after I ground the beans very fine.

After reading the online newspapers, checked my email(always at least 25-30 letters from friends/former students each day), went out on the patio and checked the shrubs and plants that I had watered thoroughly yesterday evening, and then returned to get another cup of coffee.

Around 9:30 I made a trip down to the local bank to discuss with one of the employees some ideas on secure investments.....no risks need be taken at the age of this sagging hulk of Me. And......with some notes made during our discussions (short term memory loss requires note taking)....I returned home and then called the 1st Lady, who is up at her mother's home for a few days. We discussed my notes.....and decided to move forward on one of the discussion points.

And then........I decided to take some pain killers for the right shoulder of mine that was way, way overworked yesterday on top of TheHowserHouse when I was scrubbing the "rubber" roof. Hmmmm.......this has not occurred for several weeks....and I am a bit upset that this aching pain has returned with such a small activity. I thought I had it "cured".....but guess my thoughts were not accurate.....DAMN!!!

Soooooo, that changed my plans for today, which was to begin washing the 5er so that I could wax it later this week. But.......those great plans will now have to be put on hold......CRAP!!! Disgusted with my evolving and aging body, I went back inside the stick and brick and just decided to meditate about all of this for a little while. And soooooo, I just remained inside for most of the day and took care of a bit of cleaning inside......and used my right arm very little.

This evening.....I returned to China, via our plasma in the wall, and have enjoyed being there once again. I have never had too much of a desire to visit there, but seeing the wonderful progress they have made.....well, perhaps we should write a trip to China into our plans for the remainder of our Lives.??????

And sooooo, a day wasted.....a day of plans had to be put aside......and yet, you know......it could be sooooo much worse......which makes me really feel that, as always.....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!

No comments: