Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday: Whew.......he FINALLY moved out!!!!!

OMG......I was up at 5:30 this morning, in the kitchen hunting without my put-on eyes(glasses) trying to find the pain killer which we have in our little meds basket. OHHHH, there was some damned little guy inside my head with what must have been a HUGE sledge hammer going at it with such ferocity that I didn't think I would win the war with him!!!!!!! And......it was a day-long battle....ALL day. Yep......by 6pm this evening I began to know that I was winning the war.....and during the past hour, that damned little guy quietly crept away and out of my head.......and at last there was peace inside my head. The battles is over....and I WON!!!!! Of course....I did have some back-up assistance by that little white pill called Excedrin Migraine........and it took a total of six of them during the day's battle to finally run him out of there......HOORAY!!!!!

Soooo, today was a total wipe-out for this sagging hulk of Me. I just laid around all day.....occasionally turning on the tellie....and then turning it off as it was just too noisy even with the audio barely on. A completely lost day.......................

This evening, after that damned guy's departure, I did venture outside for a quiet little walk around the lawn.....surveying all that I own on Buford Heights. Noticing that our "new" grass was a bit wimpy(like me?), I turned on the water for about 30 minutes.....and then switched the 200' hose around to water the large butterfly bush that was wilting again. Hopefully, it isn't too late..........???

Tonight......well, I am still just lazying around this evening......trying to recover from the day's battle......and with each passing hour, I am feeling better. Right now with a cup of hot tea sitting in front of me.......I know that tomorrow will not find that damned guy upstairs in my head again. He seems to only appear about twice a year.......sometimes a bit more....sometimes he doesn't even show up for a year or so......but, he is never upstairs two days in a row. Sooooo, I am optimistic that I can get some things done tomorrow!!!!!!! And.....even with that damned little guy who was upstairs all day.......I know that....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: