Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A cool, but great day......just not very warm here!!!

Well, I was out of the bed early this morning as I had to drive to Festus for my urologist appointment. I also had to be "full" of liquids for a test they were to run on me, soooo for the 55 minutes it took me to drive up there.....I consumed four bottles of water....and by the time I got into the office, I was about to burst. But.....the test went well.....and......after more prodding and feeling, the Dr. decided to make a change of meds.....and I will now be on a prostate shrinking medication....which is supposed to take 3-6 months to begin to work.....

I also have to have a procedure......and thankfully, they will put me into la-la land for this procedure. He just wants to go up and look inside me......hmmmmmm......wonder what it looks like in there????? Doubt I will ever know......hahah!

Drove home and was drinking a cup of steaming French Roast coffee by 10:15.......and then we began the day long task of moving things out of TheHowserHouse and back into the stick and brick. Then....we spent some time getting the stick/brick opened up and functioning once again since it has been closed up for three months. We are about to get our lives going again here on Buford Heights.......and just in time for another round of several inches of rain that has been predicted.

Let's see.......did anything exciting occur today???? Nope......just got it all cleaned out.....and then closed the slides before the rains and wind come. Made a list of things that need to be done or fixed before we leave again in just two months........

And so.....a rather boring day for anyone that was not here today......not too much news to put out there in cyberspace. I have some thoughts to express.....but, not tonight. Anyway......

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!.......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: