Thursday, April 03, 2008

AHHHH.....we ARE back in Misery(MO.)!!!!!

Gloom, chilly damp temps, drizzle, misty, and now RAIN, RAIN, RAIN with a low of 42 tonight. DAMN......why the Hell are we back here in Misery????????????????????? I have not yet been able to walk across my "lawn"....or should I say the field of MUD???? And.....we remain under a Flash Flood WARNING for the night and into tomorrow morning......however, our stick and brick is high on a hill and cannot be touched by a flood.

Today.......when we returned day before yesterday, our car would not start....a DOA for the battery. So, I did get it started by jumping it from the truck....took to our auto repair shop and had them install a new battery.......all of this taking a bit of the day's time.

We did finish up in getting the stick and brick up and going full force.......cleaned, dusted, etc., etc. and the day disappeared. We are expecting some visitors....and so this was necessary not only for us but for any visitors we will have.

UPDATE: My plumbing personal problems are currently NOT a problem. Of course, I constantly think about Easter weekend when my problems were not there going into that weekend and then all hell broke loose and the gates of the dam shut down.....as they had the 1st of March. Sooooo, who knows???? I am happy in that I have now slept for three nights straight through without having to get up in the middle of the night from 1-3 times each night......WOW!!!

And so.........my day flew by in the gloomy weather......and it will most likely remain that way tomorrow, also. Oh well...........my creative juices are not flowing through my fingers tonight.......everything is a bit dreary here.....and not much excitement or wonderful restaurants or any square dancing around this part of Misery. Do I miss the RGV????? HA....what the hell do you think??????????????

However........you know as well as I know that Life is too short to be complaining.....right???? And so.....as always, no matter how miserable the weather is here in Misery.....

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: