Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brrrrr.........guess it is time to go to the RGV again!!!!

OMG.....frost tonight, snow flurries tonight, and a hard freeze tomorrow night here on Buford Heights in F'town!!!! It is drizzling now...and I had to go outside and open the slides up on TheHowserHouse so that I could turn on the furnace/heat. Yep.....I will NOT winterize it again....at least not in April. What happened to "global warming"???? Hmmmmm........

Today was a lost day for me......... I awoke with my throat really more sore than yesterday, so what did I do of interest???? HA......all I did was lounge around in my warm clothes and slippers.....did some reading, did some thinking, and did some tellie watching. And........so that is my entire day........did you enjoy reading about my activities? Huh????

I actually thought about writing another chapter of my Life.....but, I became involved in some PBS HD shows this afternoon and.....well, the next thing I knew it was getting darker and the damp, cold darkness was here. Soooooo, for me.....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!........And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure got exactly my money's worth out of today's post!