Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A beautiful day in northeast Missouri!!

Yep....the title says it all today. Bright...and then a few clouds, but plenty of sun to warm the early 31 degrees up to almost 70 by mid-afternoon!!! The air was cool, but the sun felt just great.

Today????? Good Lord....what can I say??? This gorgeous day just slipped away very quickly......and I was very lazy during this "slippage". Laid around, sipped some not-so-good coffee, watched a bit of the tellie(horrible choice of stations, almost NO choice),.....and then an early-afternoon nap. Later this evening, while the sun was just beginning to set, the 1st Lady and I took a two mile walk......in 30 minutes.

Tonight.....more doing lots of nothing!!! Except.....I am certain that I am gaining weight.....CRAP!!!! And.....a bit of a small concern....ever since last Thursday's procedure in the Surgery Center, my "plumbing problems"(that some of you don't care to read about) seem to be a bit more aggravated. I have just tried to mentally push this aside, but it is rather difficult to do...........not certain as to why this is happening......., but it is certainly bothersome...at least to this sagging hulk of me. Hmmmmm.............it certainly brings a bit of negativity into the day, as far as I am concerned.....AND, I am not a negative person. DAMN!!!

And so......tomorrow's plans are to leave for our stick and brick.....and should be home during the day. As you know........Life is toooo short to stay in one place..........and by not staying in one place, I am always certain that........

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

1 comment:

Stephen Emlund said...

Northeast Missouri? Are you near Kirksville?