Monday, April 21, 2008

80 Degrees.....WOW!!!!

Oh yeah.......this was a beautiful day with wonderful temps!!! Keep it up, Mother Nature!!!

This morning I was up and going early......as my mission for the morning was to drive to Eureka to Byerly's RV to pick up TheHowserHouse. Sooooo, I left here at 8:30am......and was back here by 12:15pm......not quite four hours and two hundred miles.

When I arrived, TheHowserHouse was ready and waiting. I signed the paperwork and then inquired about the brand of new axles. I talked with the service men who installed them and then hooked up with the truck....and was soon on the highway. Like I said above, I was back and in the driveway by 12:15 this afternoon. With the support of Forest River and Cedar Creek, I received two new axles, new springs, shackles and bolts, and new lugs........plus two new tires and a check for the other two tires which I purchased about three weeks ago ($595.00). I am really happy that Forest River/Cedar Creek stands behind their products so strongly as well as supporting their customers when there are problems/issues with their products!!!!! There are many other companies that just don't do that!!!

This afternoon, we drove up to Farmington for a late lunch at Applebee's......they offer a really great deal during their lunch hours....until 3pm. We each had a salad and the 1st Lady had a sandwich, while I had the Three-Cheese Penne with grilled chicken.......and each meal was only $6.99!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!

We did some shopping later looking for a certain kind of chemical spray that would KILL wild violets in our yard, which has been taken over by these broad leaf plants. And......they just don't die!!!!!! We fought them last summer......and there are still here now!!! DAMN!!!

Returning to the stick and brick, we just kicked back and relaxed. This evening I went on MSN's Instant Messenger and visited with Doug.......a great friend from the province of Alberta, Canada. We both wished we were square dancing.......but, they have had three feet of snow since Friday up there.....BRRRRRR.....!!!!

And so....another day goes by. It has been a GREAT one.......with wonderful weather and a repaired RV for not one dollar, other than the gas bill up there and back!

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: