Friday, April 25, 2008

Beautiful Day......wet and stormy evening!

OMG......I hardly slept last night.....???? Can't find a reason...should have been really tired, and I WAS....but it was difficult to go to sleep....and then I was awake at 4am.....and virtually remained that way until 6am....and finally just got up....UGH!!! I quietly made the French Roast coffee and then read the newspapers that I read daily online.....and about 8:30, I woke the 1st Lady. I waited to do the morning rituals until she was awake....I do not like to use our new bathroom off of the new bedroom until she is awake. I could use the other bath....but all of my "utensils" are in our bathroom and so I just wait.......

After more coffee and after my time completing the morning rituals, we took a two mile walk out to the City Lake and back......the street we live on ends at the Lake. Then........our day of doing odd chores around the yard, the house, etc., etc. began and finally ended early this evening. Our son-in-law, Darrel, called and was to race here in F'town this evening, but they continued to give severe storm warnings for here, so we didn't go out to the track, knowing from watching online radar that it WAS going to storm with rain and possible hail.

I am dead on my feet......will I sleep tonight??? Hmmmm........I sure as hell hope so. I have been feeling better today....and more so as the day has progressed. I have not taken any pain meds today.....no pain=no meds needed.

I appreciate all of you who have emailed, called, and have let me know that you have been concerned and curious as to how I am doing. As of now.....I have just assumed that it will be necessary to continue to take the two meds for a long period of time.........forever??? Oh well......if the meds continue to do the job that they are meant to do......that will fine. I can handle that!!

We are going to Dr. Jeni and Darrel's estate for the weekend......it is Ava's birthday...and it is also Jay's birthday over the weekend. Then from there, we will go on to Monroe City to visit and check on the 1st Lady's mother. We also are excited as we will be meeting Ed and Marilyn.....a couple from northeast Missouri whom we met at Llano Grande RV Resort this winter.....and we are going to meet them for dinner Monday evening in Hannibal!!!! REALLY looking forward that the evening with them!!!!!

And sooooo, with the rains coming down, the lightning striking near by, and a few harsh winds whipping around....I will close this. Again.....my thanks to all of you for your deep concerns!!!!!

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: