Sunday, April 13, 2008

Are we SURE this is the middle of April??????????

WOW.......this is the coldest I have been ALL winter!!!!!! And....to think, it snowed BIG heavy flakes for a time today,.....not sticking on the ground, thank God!!! But......it was sooooo damnp, sooooo chilly, soooooo gloomy and gray.........and yet, the grass IS green. Oh well......tomorrow,the sun is to shine, the temps will bounce back to the upper 50's, and tonight's HARD freeze will have thawed and hopefully, it will be the last time until November!!!!????

Today.......after my morning rituals, my French Roast coffee(which I had in my hand most of the morning), I enjoyed thoroughly the three major networks Sunday morning talking head shows. Then.......I made a list of things that we needed out at the Necessity Story (Wal-Mart) and made a trip out there.

Returning to the stick and brick on the hill, I just puttered around inside, watching a bit of the tellie, and finally catching the last of the Master's Golf Tournament.......only because with the plasma, the HD Master's was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Every blade of grass was visible....and it was a great show to watch.

This evening, I went out to the Hanner's to pick up my camera which I had left last week......had a glass of my dark red medicine....and then returned home. Soon after I arrived, the Hanner's walked in....they were checking on a small house across the street with the thought of purchasing it as an investment. Another glass of dark red medicine was needed and they needed some two....and then they were gone.....off into the dark of the damp and chilly night.

And sooooo, another day in TheHowserHouse without the 1st Lady.....and it was very quiet, and even with ALL of the big windows which we have, it was still gloomy because of the ugly weather. Isn't it something how the weather can affect one's mental attitude?????? Hmmmm.......don't think I can take winter here in Misery any more!

However........it was a fast day......and, in fact....all of the days the past week have gone speeding by......UGH!!!!! Life is very fleeting......., but......

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: