Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How much longer can we live/stay in this mess???!!!!

I had an appointment to take my Cedar Creek RV (TheHowserHouse) to Park Hills, about 25 miles up the road, this morning. Of course, my contractor left his construction trailer in our driveway last night, so I couldn't get mine out until he arrived a bit after 8 this morning(he had to take his daughter to school). Then......

The 1st Lady was up in the middle of the night......looking at the cabinets that they hung yesterday and.....she didn't like how close the top of the cabs. were to the ceiling......so, she got me up early and we discussed this. And.....we decided that we wanted them lowered.......and our contractor, who is such a great guy, said he could do it without too much difficulty.

By that time, I had to leave, as I was late for the appointment. And......to make matters worse, it was really pouring buckets of rain on the trip to Griffon Trailer Town!!!! They service Forest River trailers/5ers as well as sell and service Carriage RVs. I left it with them.....and returned home quickly to assist, if needed, to change the heights of the cabinets.

After all of that.......we were like.....hibernating in our den. The mess is becoming almost totally unbearable......we can't even walk across the living room. Now, don't get me wrong.....progress is being made, but the clutter of tools, cabinets, packing and cartons, plus our "stuff" is just becoming tooooooooooooooooooooooo much for us. On top of the contracting crew......the plumbers were here this afternoon to hook up the water.....and get some of the under-the-house pipes changed and re-arranged. All of this was accomplished while under the house in the mud.

And so........we finish one more day in this MESS.......any bets as to when it will be finished????? If you have some "insider" information.......please let me know....OK????!!!!

But, nevertheless.........even with ALL of this.....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: