Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What a dreary, cold day!!

I was on my feet and vertical by 6:30 this morning........and out in TheHowserHouse by 7am, the coffee dripping, and the fireplace going strong. It began drizzling by mid-morning as we sat and listened to not only the rain, but the noise from the taping and mudding that was occurring in our kitchen-to-be.

The rain continued most of the day.....off and on, but mostly on. I made one trip out to the Post Office......and then just stayed in the study/den with the tellie on. The dust is getting worse in the house and will become unbearable when they begin the sanding process of the drywalling. I have to get some more plastic to go across the doorway into the new tellie room......and then we have some more covering to do in the living room. It won't be long before we will be wearing face masks in order to do any serious breathing.....!!

I had my four music students this afternoon......and they had to almost go sideways just to get through the mess to reach the piano. UGH!!!!! Sure is getting on my nerves with all of this crap sitting around EVERYWHERE!!!!!

This evening we waited for the Cards World Series game.....but, alas....it was not to be. The rains continued and are to do the same tomorrow. Guess we'll see........

Do you get the feeling from here that it was a rather boring day????? Well, it sure as hell was!!! It was not the way I enjoy spending a day..........watching the tellie in a cluttered room is not "my cup of tea"!!!! Got to get out of here tomorrow......no matter what!!!

And so.....even though the day was not a necessarily good one,........

Life IS Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: