Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, but what a mess TheHowserHouse/stick and brick is in this evening. When the 1st Lady returned home this afternoon, and after I finished my instrumental lessons, we began to move the "stuff" that I discussed so thoroughly a few weeks ago. Yep........we are now moving it again from the sun room into any other room(s) that we can find space in!!!!! Can you believe it??? It is just as I said........keeping the stuff requires moving the stuff again.....and again.....and again! DAMN!!!!

PLUS, every little fork, plate, box of crackers, spice bottle, zip lock bag, can of soup........EVERYTHING has to be boxed and moved out of all of the cabinets, and the good size pantry. WHERE????????????? WHERE DOES IT ALL GO FOR A FEW WEEKS?????????????? There is no room left.......the dining room and most of the living room are filled with the new cabinets....the garage is filled with furniture that will be put in a yard sale next month....along with all of the new appliances that are currently stored in the garage. Can I survive this????? Usually you will find a positive person here.......but.....this time may push me over the edge.....???

Bear with me....please. "Stay the course"...........and I get indigestion just from typing that phrase..........these new few weeks will be ....errrr....interesting. "Had Enough?".......and I will have before this last project is finished!!!

And as always.........

Life is great....(I think?)......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: