Monday, October 02, 2006

A crappy day....

I woke up not feeling tooooo good, but I had made plans to drive the truck to KC to pick up TheHowserHouse tomorrow morning. Well.....the longer I laid there, the stranger I felt.....and soon I realized that I wasn't going anywhere except to the necessary room. Sooooo......I just hung out in an easy chair for most of the day.......UGH!!!

Nationwide RV is expecting me to pick up the RV tomorrow.....sooo, I will get my hulk out bed during the dark of early morn.....and head north and then west across the state. I hope to be there by mid to late morning.....and then perhaps get TheHowserHouse home by tomorrow before sunset. A busy day......right?????

And sooooo, I have nothing new to send out to you......and even with that.....

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: