Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 3 of cleaning and waxing!!!!

Oh yeah.........another evening/night of aching shoulders and arms!!!!! BUT....the good news is that I am just about through with this project of fall cleaning........I only have some caulking to do on the roof seams of TheHowserHouse(rv) and then putting some conditioner on the "rubber" roof of the unit. AND then it will be done (for another year).

So, today I was out in the incredibly beautiful October weather here in Missouri.....out about 9AM and immediately began scrubbing the awning on TheHowserHouse, both top side and underneath. THIS I had not done since purchasing it two years ago, sooooo.......it was badly in need of some TLC. I just didn't get around to it last year and somehow this summer......well, I'm not certain where it disappeared to since it is now approaching the middle of October. After a couple of hours of work and getting drenched from the water hose........the appearance is great!!! I used a very small amount of "Simple Green" in a bucket of water....and WOW!!!! Does it every make cleaning much easier!!! Try it, if you haven't done so........it seems to work on about everything.

When that was finished, I then washed the outside of the rv windows on the shady side. And then.......I began a new project.....washing the truck. This, in turn, led to..........yep....more work. I decided I might as well go ahead and wax it, also. Looking at my mental calendar, I realized that I might not have another wonderful day to work on it. Sooooooo, the rest of the day was spent taking care of this project.

I did make some reservations for this coming weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks. I need to spend some time with the "EverReady Battery"........my mother. I haven't been to visit with her since late June and so this looks like a good time to go over there. We will be rving.....and will hook it up at Riverview Campground, just below the "new" bridge down from Bagnell Dam. Plan to stay at least to Sunday......and, perhaps until Monday morning. Then we will see where the road takes us......

Looks like Missouri's weather is about to change in the next couple of days..........will be dropping down into the "cold" area of the thermometer.......DAMN!!!!! It is tooooooo early for cold weather.......isn't it?????

Tonight.....well, I am really tired tonight.....guess the past three days are all compounding with my sagging hulk.....and it is not only sagging, but it a hurting sag with all of the stretching and and polishing and working up and down the ladder that I have done. OK........it COULD be my advancing age......couldn't it????? But....I will not let my body talk me into that excuse!!!!!!!!!!!

So.......with a full day outside in this beautiful weather, it can be nothing other than.....

Life is GREAT......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!

No comments: