Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 57: A bright, but cooler day

After a "fresh" grapefruit.....one of the many that we picked and brought over from Texas.......and a couple of hot steaming cups of Fr. Roast coffee........and a cup of tea for the 1st Lady....she was off to the Line Dancing class. I lazied around and drank some more coffee.....read the news online....and before I knew it, she had returned, an hour later.

We sat and talked.......discussed the next month's plans......and then Gail was knocking on the door. And......off went the 1st Lady with Gail and several other neighborhood wives into town for lunch. They were gone a couple of hours and during that time Mac returned from a doctor's appointment and he came over carrying his coffee cup. Reminds me of......me! Carrying my cup of Fr. Roast around the rv park or any place that I go.

He and I sat and talked about the Dr.'s advice....and questions that he asked Mac. It's all about Parkinson's........and the ways it is beginning to affect him. The ladies returned before long and then we all just sat and talked......had some cake and tea/coffee......and before long the afternoon was almost gone! TALK ABOUT A RELAXING DAY!!!!!!

And.....now the two hours of American Idol over over.......and WOW.....those girls can really sing!! I have no idea who I would vote for.....if I had any really good cell service, which I don't. There are at least four that I really do like.........can't at this point in time imagine any of the guys winning. Time will tell.......

And so....another day in the desert has expired......tomorrow is the neighborhood pizza party. Gail is making ALL of the pizza's and I KNOW how good her pizza are!!!! WOW.......I've been eating them for years, each time we are together, no matter where we are she manages to get the ingredients and a stove....and voila....we are eating incredible pizzas. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

With today....AND tomorrow in mind........of course,

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: