Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day 47: A day of rest.......

The day was one of clouds, some late afternoon sun, and temps in the upper 70's........all in all it was a great day for the middle of February!!!!

I found myself doing a bit of biking this morning, after I had consume some Fr. Roast coffee along with one of the hand-picked grapefruit from Texas and a hand picked orange from their also. Still soooooo good.....wonderful fruit! I then biked around the rv park....up and down each street TWICE....and returned feeling great. Such a great place to ride a bike!!!

This afternoon I spent on the patio......sitting in a patio chair and reading a book......and also playing as if I am an old man...with a few periods of nodding off into a very relaxed little nap. The day passed quickly with no effort from myself...........it was just a very quiet, relaxing day which I enjoyed thoroughly.

At 7pm......Mac and I went to the Clubhouse to play Trivia........different structure than the Trivia parties in F'Town....but very enjoyable!!!!!! Then a bit after 8pm we returned to his park model and Gail had prepared a delicious light dinner....with a WONDERFUL cake. Now......I am sooooo stuffed that I will never sleep well with soooo much good food inside my aging hulk.

Tomorrow is my time to cook.......have planned to cook jambalaya(sp.??). I have a good recipe that I have used many times........and probably have discussed it on this little blog before.

Sooooo.....you know .....this day was gone before I actually felt like I had even started it...HAHA! Am I complaining????? Hell no! It was the day AND a day of rest........

Life is Great....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: