Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG........what a wonderful change this is from the wetness of the RGV. Granted.....in all fairness I believe things have made a turn for the better with the weather down in the Texas RGV, but today here was one of those days that couldn't be better. It was a clear blue sky, wonderfully warm temps....in the 80's......and just right for staying and enjoying the outside!!!

After coffee.....and a quick visit with Mac and Gail before they departed to Tucson for the day.....I pulled out my ladder from the basement and was soon on top of it with a sponge in one hand and the hose in the other........washing the dirt, the grime, and the MUD off of TheHowserHouse. I spent almost 4 hours doing just that.......and then I went around it again washing all of the windows until the sparkled in the sunlight.

The 1st Lady and I did walk to the Security Gate to turn in our paperwork for the proper entrance forms that we must have. We already have a remote so that the gates will open and close when we need to enter or leave........and then we went to the Clubhouse and got our mailbox key.

Later this afternoon, the 1st Lady headed for the swimming pool.......and when I got over there, it was almost filled with the residents of this Sunscape RV Park. Lots of people were taking advantage of this incredible February weather here in the desert just outside Casa Grande. The 1st Lady enjoyed the swim....the lounging in the sun......and just the relaxation it provided after the last few days of touring San Antonio and the two day drive from there on out here.

I was more worn out than I thought I was from the washing of TheHowserHouse......and soon found a lounge chair on our patio.....and was in the horizontal position very quickly. It felt sooooo good to just lay there in the dry, warm weather that Arizona is famous for at this time of the year.

The 1st Lady prepared a great little dinner for the two of us.......angel hair pasta with garlic/butter shrimp. UMMMMMMM......it was sooooooo good, and of course, I had a couple of doses of my dark red medicine to assist with the digestion, and my health.

And sooooooo, we hope that this wonderful sunlight continues this week as it is predicted it will. Because.........without a doubt.....

Life is GREAT.......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: