Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 38: EVERYDAY here seems to be beautiful!!

OH YEAH....another great weather day!!!! Honestly, I am not at all certain where this day disappeared to........it just did!!

After my French Roast coffee on the patio........the morning was soon gone. Did a bit of research online on a couple of topics.....and then the 1st Lady and I went into town. MY God.....but there is a large amount of traffic in a this town of 24,000!!!! And....it makes it take forever to get through from end to another. We stopped at several stores, including Home Depot where I purchased a few Pansies to plant in a couple of pots for around the patio. Then I took the dirty truck to a car wash.......and got it washed, not properly.....but it does look better than this morning.....and looks better than after I finished washing it when I was in the RGV.

We then head to the Supermart........and purchased a few necessities. Isn't everything that is in Walmart a "necessity"?????? We returned to TheHowserHouse and before I could turn around twice, it was time for our 5pm dinner at Mac and Gail's home. AHHHHH........a fresh mixed salad, a HUGE cassrole of Lasagne, and some incredible garlic bread. Gail is a master at Italian cooking.....and it is always a wonderful pleasure to eat some of her cuisine!!!!

The ladies soon disappeared for some card playing and Mac and I sat down so I could begin showing him how to use his BRAND NEW computer!!!!! Since it has Windows Vista on it, I was a bit lost at first........but we spent two hours on the pc and he is beginning to understand some of the quirks, etc., etc of using one. He will have access to Wifi internet service by Monday evening, so that will add a new dimension to this task.

It is now going on 9pm.....and we do have to get up and going early in the morning. We are headed up to the Phoenix metro area.....on the east side by Mesa.....to visit friends and have lunch with them: Jim and Judy Watters......members of our Cedar Creek RV Owners Club from the Chicago area who are wintering at a large RV Park east of Mesa. It will be fun to visit with them........we were last together last spring in Memphis, TN at the International Cedar Creek RV Owners Club Rally.

Didn't take any pics today......I know that they somehow didn't get online last night, even though this site told me they had been published. Oh well.....they are below this post.

And........what do you think..........while it is soooo wonderful out here.....

LIFE IS GREAT......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: