Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What a Miserable Missouri day!!!

Brrrrr....the cold, cold rain began during the night.....waking me up with its loud beating on the roof.....and the rain continued off and on for the entire day. I had to have the house lights on the entire day even with all of the blinds open and up......yuk!!!! I really do hate these kinds of days......all gray, wet, and cold.

Anyway.....with flashlight in hand or, laying on the floor, I began to completely remove and re-attach ALL the cables/cords on the Tivo, DVD, VCR, Cable box, and the tellie!!! OMG.....what a task. I also had the lappie on the floor with me with a website on the monitor which showed me exactly how to attach all necessary cables. And......HURRAY!!!!! I now can qualify for what must be a Step 1 certificate for the technologically challenged......because I now can watch one program while recording a different program on the Tivo!! Now....on to other tech projects!

Sooo, after a quick little lunch, I decided to catch up on my unironed shirts......and after about 2 hours, all of my shirts have been ironed and are hanging quietly in their correct location in our large walk-in closet, sorted by dress shirts, casual shirts, and "knock-around" shirts (of which I didn't iron). WOW......this is the first time that I have all of my shirts ready to wear......Congrats John Howser!!!!

This evening I threw together a batch of brownies.....all gooey and full of walnuts. Ymmmm.....they are/were good!!! I shouldn't have had even one of them......but I cannot resist chocolate......my body screams out in anger and pain when I am denied my chocolate fix, so to appease all of this turmoil within this sagging hulk in which I reside, I relented and consumed two rather large pieces of those delicious squares of caloric chocolate sin. I will now have to repent for days........

Sooooo........even with the depressing day of gray gloom and all of my caloric sinning,.........

Life is Great......and I hope for all of you, also.

No comments: