Thursday, January 12, 2006

GOOD MORNING!! and GOO NIGHT!

What ever happened to yesterday is beyond me......Went to Wally World for some necessaries, exercised...lifted weights, gave music lessons, and.....watched a bit of tellie. THEN....I just simply didn't write any posts, as you can tell by now. Took one of my deserved "lazy days" and didn't expose myself to the world!

This morning is a beautiful day...a bit of frost on the lawn, but that assists in hiding some of the mole tracks and volcanoes in the yard. Plans for the day........WHATEVER develops and comes my way. Soooo, I will let you know how the day goes...tonight!

SECOND POST TODAY...

Where my day went today.....I know not! The morning was gone before I realized it.....and this afternoon was spent attempting to find a good flight schedule on a good weekend within the next few weekends for any warm(er) place to visit. We have cash vouchers that must be used by March or we lose them.....UGH. And each one is for $335.00, sooooo it would be a damn shame to let them expire.

Looking at San Diego, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Key West or any other warm place. Soooo, that took up the afternoon with no luck.

This evening I watched the National Figure Skating competition on the tellie, even tho it was only 80 miles up the road from here. We should have bought tickets.......why we didn't I do not know! I always enjoy the skating competitions.....no matter where they are or who is competing.

Will spend more time tomorrow online seeing what "deals" I can get for flt schedules and hotel rates. Ha!! Hope I have better luck tomorrow......

But nevertheless,.........

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: