Saturday, January 07, 2006

A bit toooo much dark red medicine.....

Hope this makes sense tonight......we spent the evening with friends and played/rode the Mexican Train Game all evening. I just had to keep taking my dark red medicine....several large doses.....and hence, I may have overdosed myself!! Things are a bit woozy with me......guess I just need to carry something to measure just how much I need and not depend on my eyes when pouring it out for me to take!!! Well....sure it will cure ALL my ailments by tomorrow morning......except a more than likely headache when I awaken....hahhaa

Today was a nice weather day....finally. This is supposed to be a pretty nice week that is coming up....hope so. I have several things to take of in the garage.....as well as checking battery water and running the gennie in TheHowserHouse for mechanical exercise. Makes me want to get it hooked up and pull out of here for parts unknown........guess it is my previous life of being an explorer that is pulling at me when the weather gets good!!

The 1st Lady left early this morning with her H.S. Academic Team for a tournament in Poplar Bluff....about 65 miles south of here. She returned around 4pm this afternoon.....they had placed 4th in the tournament, so she wasn't toooo disappointed. She will be making more Saturday trips during the next two months as the academic team competitions get going during the months of Jan-Feb-March.

This old man, who is technologically challenged, finally got the TiVo completely hooked up so that I can now record one station and watch another one at the same time. The last thing is to get an attachment so that I can be completely wireless with it......and can control the TiVo from this little lappie....and can show my pictures on the tellie screen that are stored in the lappie!! Should be great fun....and much easier to view them.

Well....the dark red medicine with the French name is keeping me from thinking clearly tonight so I will sign off for now......and as usual:

Life is GREAT (even when taking medicine).......and I hope it is for all of you, also.

(Jon and Jo.....enjoyed the evening tremendously....we must do it again soon!!!)

No comments: