Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Put away day....whew!!

Wow....wlll all of this Christmas decoration crap EVER be completely put away for the next 11 months???? It is always this week after the Holidays that I keep thinking that I don't ever want to decorate for the Holidays again!!!!!! I finally finished boxing everything up and carrying ALL the storage boxes to the garage. Then.....well, TheHowserHouse had to be swept, mopped, hardwood floors cleaned, and area rugs "suctioned", as well as find all of the wall pictures/artwork and table do-dads that had been temporarily stored for the Holidays and put them where they belonged. UGH!!!!! What a day!

I spent another couple of hours today completing my TiVo setup and revising a few things on it. Still have to figure out why I can't get my "extra" movie channels.....think I need to reset the unit as I'm not certain I input that I have a digital cable box. Will have to check tomorrow......

Right now, I am watching the remaining part of the Rose Bowl.......and getting upset that Texas seems to be losing with only 2 minutes left to play. Doesn't look good as of this minute......

Been suffering from a pounding headache all day.....and by the time I finished the "put aways", it was becoming really difficult to put up with, so I cancelled my music students' lessons for this afternoon. Laid down and slept for an hour or so......woke up and it was dark. The 1st Lady came in.....fixed some potato soup....EXCELLENT.....and then began watching the game. The little man inside my balding head has finally decided to give it up......he isn't going to win in this battle for my senses!!!

Less than a minute left in the game......getting tight...and exciting. Sooooo, will watch the rest of the game.....and as always....

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TEXAS....WOO HOO!!! Trojans got hooked by those HORNS !!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about putting up the Christmas stuff. It's always fun to get it out but never fun to put it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Howser, I found your blog. Who would have known someone your age would have a blog. How's Fredericktown treating you? Right now, I'd much rather be in kirksville, but oh well.

Seeya later young man.