Wednesday, January 25, 2006

And...it will get busier!!

Yep.....our remodeling project(s) will begin Tuesday of next week. Our contractor was here this evening and he is ready to begin the "demolition" part of the bedroom/family room/living room with the addition of the bathroom. BUT.....I/we have mucho, mucho to do before Tuesday.....moving out of half of the house!!!! And.....we can't begin tomorrow as the 1st Lady has her sorority meeting at the house tomorrow evening....about 20+ members. And therefore, I will have to do the cleaning and preparations for the meeting......and after it is over, then I can begin to start the moving process.

I need to round up about 5 other guys to help lift the grand piano and carry it across the hardwood floor and into the dining area....temporarily. All of the bedroom furniture has to move, EVERYTHING in the walk-in closet, and all of the furniture in the family/tv room. Oh where oh where is this all going to go? Oh where oh where will it go??? (please sing along)

And to think....we are going to Chicago for the weekend!!!!! I am exhausted just thinking about all of this......and I haven't purchased my hard hat and dust mask yet!!!

Sooooo, I have 20+ wine glasses to get washed...by hand....and other items to do tonight, sooooo....I think......

Life is Great.......and I certainly hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: