Wednesday, January 18, 2006

More planning.......

A very busy morning......well, it was actually a busy day! After my morning infusion of Fr. Roast coffee, my dose of daily newspapers online, and a couple of phone calls, I took out a legal pad and began going through the rooms that will be remodeled or having a make-over. Using a page for each room....I listed the items that we need to get completed, purchased, decisions that need to be made over certain items, choices to be made, etc., etc. etc.etc. WOW......if they begin the stage I of the project on Monday......we have a great deal of work to get done before that day. Not sure how we can get it all decided and then get ALL of the furniture moved out of 3 rooms and one HUGE walk-in closet!!!!????? And.....where is it going to be put????? OMG!!!! ANOTHER decision to be made.......

This afternoon the Ford dealer called and said the repairs on the problems with the new windshield were fixed. Soooo I returned the "junk" car that they had loaned me, BUT.....there is STILL a problem with the rubber molding around the side of the window. Soooo, after more verbal confrontations, ending with my requesting to talk with the manager, he said they would be responsible for any problems, damages to the original molding......which had been sliced by a knife. Sooooo, after the part comes in, I'll have to take the truck back ....again. UGH.......think that will be the last time I have anything done out there!!

I gave my five students their lessons this afternoon. Amazing how quickly those 2.5 hours slip by.....guess I am enjoying it. It is always good to work the one young man who is studying the piano with me.......such talent and such a mind to got with all of that talent!

Made some brownies tonight........THAT sure doesn't help my reduction in intake of calories, does it???

Sooooo, after a good day, it is always soooooo easy to say:

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: