Monday, May 16, 2005

What a day....(as usual!!)

As I started to say before my computer took over with its OWN mind, this has been a very frustrating day......and I must say this quietly, but it is ......shhh.....shhh....it is this computer's fault!!!!!!! Hope it can't read what I am writing!!! It seems to be taking over and I seem to have almost no control over it.......I feel like a relative of "Hal" has moved into the pc and is imitating him! I been fighting problems all day long.....trying to write a post here, get into my email, post on the Cedar Creek Club site with some questions......and, it seems to shut down on its own......refuses to boot up......shuts down when it finally gets going.....etc., etc., etc., etc. DAMN!!! I am about to give up on it and throw it in the trash can. I only hope I can get this posted and not lose it before it takes over again and just closes me out.

I have worked in the yard with weed killer, and may have shortened my own life doing this as well as the weeds. I have checked over my trout fishing gear in prep. for leaving for some mt. stream trout fishing, and.......guess what?? Most of my gear has laid around soooo long that it is not practicable to try to use, so.....shopping I must go! (The 1st Lady of TheHowserHouse will have a small fit).

A bit of good news.....a great comment arrived from someone named "Chris" who has been reading these posts. Seems she is a former student of mine.......notice, Chris, that I didn't say "old student of mine". BUT.....the problem is that I have had many former students with the name of Chris......and I am not certain who this person(you) are!!!!! I have some ideas in my aging mind, but would like to respond to the correct person. Sooo, whomever you are.....can you stand up please, and indentify yourself???? THANKS!!!

Must close and post this before the unnamed demon in my pc wakes up and cuts me off and I lose all of this!!! More later.........if the demon allows me back on!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first day I was able to make it to your daily blog. I am glad I took the time to do it.

All is well with me...Have a treatment tomorrow and my last treatment should be on June 7. I got the "all clear" results from the PET scan that I had last week, but I am doing two more treatments just to be safe and in lieu of radiation treatment.

We may make it back to MO mid-to-late this summer. Hopefully we can figure out how to do that when you are in town and not gone on one of your many and lengthy trips. Is there any time that you will be home this summer?

Talk to you soon...

Kelly and the Girls