Friday, May 27, 2005

WHAT a busy one.....

Whew.....here it is after 10pm and I have yet to catch my breath from 6:30am this morning. Had to go to Farmington by 8am this morning to have my 42 hairs on the top of my head trimmed back a bit......then to SuperMart......then to pick up my demonized pc......and was TOLD to go to Walgreen's to pick up some pics, however I forgot and have been in the dog pound ever since I got home.

The poor pc: nothing could be done for it on a permanent basis, ......alas, I am devastated!! It would take some MAJOR transfusions of important "body parts" within its system to cure it totally....perhaps. Soooo, I paid a very nominal fee for the diagnosis, without having any surgery costs added to the bill, and carefully brought my little pc home for the last time. It will spend out its lasts days here at its under-the-desk home. I must spend some time attempting to de-brief it.......getting as much of the information that it knows about my life and my work and my hobbies before it departs me and my family. Soooo,.......tomorrow........

After putting it under the desk, I turned to my tasks in the kitchen. Today was a day that I had to cook for my son, so for the next two hours I scurried around the kitchen broiling steaks, fixing salad, etc, etc., etc. Then packed it all up and took it to him and we all feasted for the next 5 hours.

Then to SuperMart for some fishing equipment for the mt. trout, and now I am trying to publish this little post about my day........a day filled with sorrow(my pc) and with joy at getting to have dinner with my son. Sooooo, another day in TheHowserHouse.

No comments: