Friday, May 20, 2005

Our guests arrived......

The 1st Lady of TheHowserHouse's mother, sister, and nephew arrived about 10pm last night, so it has been a lazy, breakfast on the patio, morning. The weather is beautiful and very conducive to relaxing with coffee in hand under the umbrella above the table. While there aren't many flowers to enjoy.....I didn't put many out this year......it was very enjoyable. This afternoon we will go visit Mike for awhile......the main purpose of their trip down here.

They received the "grand tour" thru the new RV as they had not seen it yet. It is beginning to fill up with the necessities of life-on-the-road.......as it is about time to hit the road. The 1st Lady had to be at school with the kids for the last hours this morning, and then retirement luncheon for all school employees at noon today. So.......guess it is up to me to "entertain"......hahaha.....not a problem, as I am never at a loss for words.......(am I??).

This journal will probably be shorter in length today.......toooooo much for this old man to do. I have to have dinner on the table by 1pm today, so.......there is prep time that is necessary for the menu that I have created......nothing fancy....just some good Howser eats.

Later......

7:55pm

WOW......what a GREAT DAY!!!! Right after I left here, my new Toshiba arrived by express delivery......the only way to fly!!! And, does this little lappie ever fly!!!! I could hardly stop trying to acquaint myself with this new little member of our family in order to get lunch for our guests, but I did. We ate right on the appointed time......hahaha, still sticking to exact band director schedules.....hahaa. Went to Bonne Terre to visit Mike; good visit, came back early BECAUSE......

I took my desktop IBM computer, which has been inhabited by that awful gleeful Demon, to the pc hospital!! After much discussion with the "medical staff", I made a decision. As I have always leaned to being "pro-choice" I made the choice to have that demon removed from my pc......hopefully. The medics will have to examine the pc and see if this choice can be accomplished.......the pc's problem may be too far advanced for help.........this bothers me alot....and I have to wait until Monday afternoon for the results. Can I wait........I don't know....

Soooo, I came back

No comments: