Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cool and beautiful.....

This sometimes begins to sound like a daily weather report......doesn't it??? On a day such as this it is worth talking about......the temp in the low 50's and the sky is cloudless. Here on the Moser Estate, the morning is moving along slowly......we remained OUT of bed until late last night/early this morning just talking and visiting. Marsha and I will be leaving to take Rachel home around noon, and then for some serious laptop computer shopping this afternoon!!!! There are sooooo many choices.........ugh!!

It is only two weeks until we leave for the western moutains and I have sooo many things to do prior to our leaving. Sure glad that our security system at home was installed this spring........one important item was completed at that time!!!!!! So now all of you avid readers will know better than to attempt to "visit" us while we are gone......otherwise your visit will be abruptly interrupted and halted very quickly!!!

Coffee replenishment time........and I need lots of it this morning. If you are reading this, drop me a line anytime through this website or my email. Always glad to hear from old friends and anxious to meet and make new friends!!

10pm....

Wow....this day FLEW by!! I worked with son-in-law Darrel on his billing for his new business prior to leaving the Moser Estate around 1:45pm. Then after taking Rachel home, Marsha and I hit the computer stores in south STL to buy a laptop. Of course, once in the stores, big confusion set in for both of us and then the discussions between us didn't help!! haaha. AND, of course, the sales personnel are not always the most knowledgeable......just a job for most. Anyway, armed with Toshiba model numbers, we came home to do more research with the goal of owning one before Friday!!! We'll see.............

Anyway.....now that I'm back in the HowserHouse (foundation one), I have a couple of pics of the granddaughters' weekend activities!!! And it was a busy weekend with them. The newest one, Ava Moser who is not quite three weeks old, is gaining weight as she is meant to be and has put on close to a pound since birth......GREAT. I am a real wuss(sp??) about babies......they make me soooo nervous when they are soooo little!!! Am I....do I .....take lots of "heat" from the rest of the family about this???? What do you think??? Oh well.........such is Life.

No comments: