Wednesday, May 18, 2005

NO....I didn't oversleep....

WOW.....this is the latest that I have been since I started this journal!!! Excuse???? Well, I have always said that "excuses are for losers, solutions are for winners"......but, the only solution I can find is that I shouldn't be sooooo damn busy. And, how does a person change that part of your life??? I WISH I knew.

Just returned from a hurried trip to Farmington for a bit of shopping....and looking. Trying to find some smaller recliner chairs for the RV....we want to change out the ones which came with the rig and put in some that are a bit more comfortable for shorter people. Hmmmm, wonder who those people might be??? I BLAME it all on my mother who at 92 years of age is getting smaller.....Than she has been all her life. She never reached 5' in her entire 92 years, and who knows what she has shrunk to by now........the incredible shrinking Eveready battery who just keeps on going and going and going. Not only with age, but still getting smaller....hahaha.

Anyway......I didn't find any chairs like we want, but did find a couple of good looking steaks for supper. Not often we break our diets, but couldn't resist these. Along with a couple of good baked potatoes, some hot french bread just out of the oven, and a glass (or 2) of dark cabernet.......yummm....can't wait.

It has been like Christmas this morning around here........I have had TWO deliveries: Fed Ex and UPS. Both bringing goodies for the RV!!!! QVC sent us our new Kitchen Essentials set of pans, and Circuit City sent us the Mobile Office Kit for our cell phone so I can continue this aimless chatter while we are on the road!!! Aren't you excited about that.......I BET!!!!

Soooo, I think I will take a break from my journalistic endeavors, have a cup of coffee on the patio, and read about this kit that I need to use to connect my computer with the cell phone. I have a dark, dark feeling that this may entail more than my aging mind can understand........modern technology is almost as bad as a foreign language......in fact, it is WORSE!!!! I can speak, a bit, of several different languages.....but sure as hell can't understand how to wire/hookup some silly tech stuff! (which leaves me sooooo damn frustrated)

No comments: