Saturday, May 28, 2005

And I THOUGHT I had it all loaded.....

MG.....have we ever been working today!!! I thought that most of the take-along stuff was inside........S---...was I ever wrong!! Not sure the F350 diesel will even get TheHowserHouse out of the driveway.......hahaha......I had better be wrong about that statement!! We have made a zillion trips carrying things to the HowserHouse on wheels today, and now I am ready to go........I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The DW may find other things that we can't live without that I haven't loaded just yet. HAHAHA.....she JUST now said that there were a "few mor things" that I needed to switch out......I took out the wrong size laundry detergent, sooooo, back I go again.

Finally, last night I got my printer to work with this lappie, so it is going along for the ride to......where EVER the road leads. Not that we will probably need it, but it looks official in the RV den under the built in computer desk.

There is NOTHING in the fridge here in the house so we are going to go get a bite to eat......what is not in the RV is in the trash or went down the disposal. Not many places here in this community to eat but whatever we can find will be just fine. I don't need toooo many calories today.....kept nibbling all day as I carried out the kitchen things.

Had a surprise visit from another former student....Jared Wenninger. It was good to see him.....and there seems to be just a wee bit more of him to see (sorry Jared.....but the older you get, the easier it is to gain!!) Wish I had had more time to just sit and pick his brain......

Oops.......the 1st Lady is ready to eat, so off we go to the city center of this community!!

Dinner at a local steak house eatery..........adequate for the prices. Returned home......and double-checked the 5er......think we have all that is necessary....and then some. Anyway.....if we forgot anything, there is always WalMart.

So,.....hopefully, the next post will be from the NW part of Missouri. Will be "boondockin".....no hookups......but should have enough battery power from this lappie's battery to get a few words out into cyberspace, and to your desktops.

Sooo, down the road go the two Howser vagabonds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Just checking in again. I like all the pictures...Nice touch. I can't believe Kayla Goldsmith has graduated. Man do I feel old.

When are you going to be home (or at least in Missouri) this summer? I will try to time our visit around when we can see you.

Kelly P (and the girls)