Saturday, November 05, 2005

WOW...2 Days of Activity in TheHowserHouse!!

Saturday…….

Hmmm…..one of the few times I have not published each night, except when there was not cell service…….and I didn’t get around to writing my thoughts last night. Yep……look at the pictures and you can see why I was busy!! Dr. Jeni, Darrel, Meghan, Ava, and not in the pictures: Jeremy.. are all here for the weekend. This keeps TheHowserHouse rockin’ most of the time. Their coming and going keeps the street busy and the 1st Lady and I busy with the girls.

Yesterday was a day of playing with the two little ones…….in the leaves, in the yard, and then a lovely walk not toooo far from here to the little creek that looked sooo quiet and beautiful during the mid-afternoon sun. Darrel and I took care of the girls as Dr. Jeni and some “girl” friends did a winery tour during the mid-day……there are several wineries not to far from here……30 miles or less…..and they are very popular right now. Or for that matter…..ANYTIME when it is not toooo hot to sit on the winery patios and taste and sip the vino.
Soooo, the day and the evening passed very quickly…..as we kept very busy with all the activities and the little girls. As I have mentioned before…..Meghan astounds me with her artistic abilities!!!! And she loves doing it, too.

Jeremy arrived here from Evansville, IN, around 10:30pm last night. I had hit the sack….earlier than usual…..and so I didn’t really get to visit last night.

TODAY……well, I have an appointment for a couple of things to be fixed on TheHowserHouse (rolling) in Eureka, MO at a good RV center there. Soooo, since I will have a good friend here on Tues….the day of the appointment…..I took the 5er up there this morning. I will return to Eureka/StL on Wed morning to pick it up and bring it home, as we leave for Memphis the next day: Thursday….for the weekend.

I got back down here around 1pm…..and as usual, things were crazy with activity. And it has been that way all day and evening long…….nice to have all of this energy in the house…..(I think).

Sooooo, I will close this for tonight. Enjoy the pictures……..

And…..Life IS Good…..and I hope for all of you, also!

No comments: