Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Keeping "on the go"....

Morning came and it was soon time for Mark, a good friend/former band student from Eldon, .....time for him to leave. It has been two good days.....two days that flew by as we kept sooo busy talking and being out-and-about. It is always very interesting to me aging mind when I think about how a person "connects" with certain people that they meet during their lifetime.......people that you seem to feel immediately that you have always known them, even tho you only just met. Weird!! And, it seems that these are the people that you always stay in contact with throughout the years.........I have my thoughts about all of this that I will discuss at a later date.

After Mark left, I left also for Eureka to go up and bring back "TheHowserHouse'...the rolling one. I had it up at Byerly's RV Center for a few repairs/replacements in my unit. Just like a regular stick and brick....there seems to always be something that needs repairs or a new part. I returned early afternoon and then spent the next hour or so getting things together for our departure tomorrow afternoon for Memphis.......just a little autumn weekend jaunt.

Then.....I had my five students who take lessons from this old man. Again...as usual...they were all very, very well prepared for their lesson......and I didn't have to lose my cool with them!! haha!

Sooooo, until tomorrow when I hope to be able to post from our cg outside Memphis!!!!!

Life is Good.....and I hope for all of you, also.

No comments: