Thursday, November 03, 2005

"WMD"..........

Hmmmm......no, this is not about politics. I was just trying to say that this was a Windy Missouri Day....no political essays or opinions tonight....maybe. Even with the multi-colored leaves flying through the air....clogging my holed gutter guards......it was a great day to be outside. 80 degrees on November 3rd......no humidity......yep....I'll take this anytime.

When I could pull myself away from the patio, I found myself cleaning the house. TheHowserHouse will have a No Vacancy sign posted this weekend.......Dr. Jeni, Darrel, Meghan, and Ava just arrived a few minutes ago.....and Jeremy (Jay) is supposed to drive over from Evansvill, IN tomorrow evening. Sooooo...I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, etc., etc., etc. By Sunday when they all depart.....well, it will be time to clean again for our next guest from Omaha who is to arrive on Monday. It IS good to have house guests.......and we don't have many....hahaha....cause we are gone almost every weekend ourselves!!

As usual, when you reach this OLD age, the day just flew by.....as has this week.....and my Life. And since we have a houseful now, I will bring this to a close. Ok......I did it....no essays or opinions tonight!!!

Life is Good.....and I hope for all of you, also!!

No comments: