Saturday, November 26, 2005

A day with family....and nothing else!!

Yeah......it WAS a day with family here in the stick and brick......and that was GREAT. We just ate, talked, changed diapers, watched a bit of tellie, and played some games. Jeremy left mid-afternoon for a party with some of his friends in St Louis.

The 1st Lady and I then watched the two little ones as Dr. Jeni and Darrel went out to dinner with friends of theirs and then to a few clubs afterwards. Hence.......we were up and AWAKE until sometime after midnight.....not certain when they returned as I was in and out of reality by that time. We just had to make certian that Ava was bottled fed when necessary so we couldn't go to bed until late.

Therefore......my excuse for not writing last night. I know, I know......I always have said: "Excuses are for losers, Solutions are for those who are going to be successful". But......I am using an excuse to cover my non-action on this little blog.

Today.....this is a slow, gray, gloomy morning with everyone in the house arising very, very slowly. And.....I don't blame them(us). Sooooo, as I go make another pot of French Roast coffee.......I will close this "Excuse Blog" for the time being......

Yeah....Life is GOOD.....even if Life is slow to awaken this morning!!! More later.....

LATER..........

The title above is sooooo true: The family here in the stick and brick spent the day together........enjoying each other, and enjoying the youngest member.....6 month old Ava!!! I feel as if I have done nothing but sit on my ass and eat........ever since Thursday!!!! Today was no different.........so, I am now an official Blob!
NOT Blog....but Blob. And......oh woe is me.....this is the beginning of the many party month.....all with food and drink and calories.......Good God!!!

Soooo, tomorrow it is veggies, veggies, and just more veggies. Sooooo, as I sit here as a blob blogging....I say to all:

Life is Good......and I hope for all of you, also!!

No comments: